In order to support their growth initiatives, talent development and enhancement of shareholder value, we seek to recruit a versatile and dynamic.
The Brand Manager will be responsible to the Head of Sales & Marketing for overseeing formulation and implementation of marketing strategies to ensure increased revenue, profits, market share, customer satisfaction and the realization of short term and long term company objectives.
- Formulate and implement brand marketing strategies and provide marketing support to the company’s sales and distribution team to ensure growth sales and market share;
- Co-ordinate and deliver promotion support for the company’s existing and new products within the budget and liaise with promotion agencies;
- Steer product development initiatives and launch new products in liaison with other departments to meet market demand;
- Actively monitor customer service level of the company, handle customer complaints and advise on customer service across the company;
- Develop and implement an effective marketing and promotion programme to achieve in-store visibility for the company brands by gaining active support of dealers;
- Carry out market intelligence and monitor and analyse market competition and advise the company accordingly;
- Liaise with contracted marketing research firms in determining market trends and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns;
- Review on a regular basis performance of the company’s products and formulate brand strategies to rejuvenate performance;
- Liaise with sales promotions/ merchandising firms and the company’s sales team in executing planned sales promotion events;
- Organize and coordinate the company’s participation in exhibitions, show and other special events to promote the company’s products and image;
- Develop the advertisement strategy for the products and liaise with the agencies for implementation;
- Prepare and implement the marketing budget for the company in liaison with the head of department.
- A university degree holder with a strong business orientation.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing (CIM);
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Brand Management and in the FMCG industry; two (2) of which should have been at a management level.
If you meet the above requirements, you are invited to Apply Now. Submit your application including a detailed CV, current remuneration, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by Friday, 14th October, 2016.